Welcome to our monthly newswire. We hope you enjoy reading this newsletter and find it useful. Please contact us if you would like to discuss any matters further.
- Chancellor announces ”A Plan For Jobs”
- Job Retention Bonus
- Kickstart scheme for new 16 to 24 year olds
- Temporary 5% VAT rate for food, accomodation adn attractions starts 15 July
- ”Eat out to help out” in August
- SDLT Threshold increased to £500,000
- Green homes grant
- ”Usual hours” for Flexible furlough
- Job Retention “furlough” Scheme Extended To October
- Self-employed Income Support Grants Also Extended
- Can We “furlough” The Company Car?
- P11d Forms Still Due By 6 July
- Football Referees Are Self-employed
- Diary Of Main Tax Events Jun/jul 2020