Updated guidance has now been released for the self-employed income support claim. Please find below the link to find out the date and time from which you can submit your claim.


You will need your unique tax reference number & national insurance number. Both can be found on your tax return or individually on either HMRC Correspondence or payslips (if applicable). If you require confirmation of these details, please phone the office as we will not be able to provide these via email.

Unfortunately agents are not permitted to submit claims on behalf of their clients. HM Revenue & Customs are therefore advising instead that you register for an online tax account (if you haven’t already) as having access to the government gateway will speed up the repayment process.


Although we are unable to submit the claim, we are however here to help guide you through the process If needed and assist where possible.

If and when additional guidance is released, we will be in touch.